Garin and I met on a beautiful afternoon at Harding Lake in AK. We acted like old friends that haven't seen each other in a while. We talked and laughed for hours on the beach. We had our first date on a paddle boat dinner cruise. It was really fun. That fall we drove 2 hours every weekend to see each other. Garin went to BYU, I went to USU. If it wasn't for our great friends Tyson and Aileen, I would have never had a place to stay. They had a big part in our relationship.
We were married in Feb 12 2004. It was freezing, so sorry to everyone who stood outside for pictures. It was the happiest day of our lives.
We now have a beautiful little girl named Olivia. She is the pure joy in our lives. She is so fun to watch grow, smile and laugh. She has the cutest laugh. We love our little family.
2 comments:
garin you rock, i miss you and wish i could watch you.
You look like a star! Wish I could have been there!
Post a Comment