Sunday, March 29, 2009

Cinderella and the Prince











Garin and good friends-Emily and Jonal.




So we have a STAR in our family known as prince charming. Garin had his debut as the Prince in a play called Cinderella and the Prince. It was a funny and entertaining show. It seems he has a new talent of acting and dancing at the same time. Ohh and did I forget wooing the women and especially Cinderella. Everyone in my family had a hard time watching Garin flirt with another girl. It was kinda weird. Its okay though I'm a good kisser. hahha. Garin was like a celebrity, signing autographs. It was really cute. Anyway he did great and the show will have a DVD in about a month. So we will try and get a copy.

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Nice hair Garin! Garin is so talented. That is so cool that he did that play. He always has been a charmer, but you are way better looking than Cinderella Katrina!

Oma said...

I wish I could have taken all my dance students. It looks like the little girl is really star sruck!