on his elbows and knees:) we have to keep him in full body suits. He will be 7 months on june 7. He is so fun. GARIN is almost done with school. The 10 of June is his last day! Ya!! He will have 2 masters degrees in lab management and health administration. We are so proud of him. In addition to keeping up with the kids I am taking a pottery class which is really fun and getting ready for a 10K. We are keeping busy in the raining state. :) hope everyone is doing well. We miss everyone.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
Man, I miss you guys. I'm so excited that Garin is graduating, Owen is crawling, and you are training for a 10K! So many exciting things! You guys are awesome.
this whole blogging thing is soo hard to keep up with!! glad you guys posted new pics and yeah!! hes done!! so excited to ya guys!
Post a Comment