We have moved to Seattle WA. The weather has been nice and warm which helps us to move a lot easier. Our apartment is nice, but is really weird living on the 6th floor, and having to take a elevator to our apartment. Olivia is making the adjustment of not being able to ride the 4 wheeler and jump on the trampoline everyday. A park is about a 10min jog from here which is nice for me to workout. Their is also a Fitness Center that is brand new on the bottom floor. So I should be able to keep working out. Garin and I are trying to get ready for a half marathon run. I signed Olivia up for a Gymnastics class, which she should really like. I hope. Garin is really liking his school and enjoying getting to know his classmates. Our branch is full of retired people and newly married. It's funny to take a jog and see all these older people on scooters. They are really nice though, and I don't think they are going to rob me.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
oh i hardly recognized olivia, she is so grow up!! your place looks great and i hope you are enjoying it there. thanks for posting it was nice to hear from you and see pictures!!!
We are so excited that you are closer and can't wait to visit!
looks like u guys have a nice place! Olivia already look bigger! and she'll just love gymnastics!!
Post a Comment