Monday, July 20, 2009

Washington DC

http://

This June me and mom and Olivia got a chance to take one last mother, daughter trip and go see my cousin Jenna's wedding in DC. We had a blast and we stayed with my brother Jeremy and Jess which was really nice. They both work in DC so we could go see the sites and catch a ride back with them. The wedding was really nice. Jenna and her new husband are really cute together. I'm so glad we were able to make it. Olivia had a great time at seeing the animals in the museums and she loved the Zoo. I know a lot of people don't agree with the leash on a child but, let me tell you she is a fast runner. It was the only way we could keep track of her. With enough suckers on hand she had a sugar high and was ready to go. We will definately have to go back and take Garin. There is so much to see we still missed a couple places in the week we were there. Olivia had a great time playing with her uncle Jer and aunt Jess, they helped us out a lot; and mom she really really helped me and Olivia to make the journey to DC from AK.

3 comments:

Oma said...

I can't wait to see all of you again. Olivia has changed so much this last year. She is so beautiful. It looks like you had a nice trip. I am so glad that you got to go.

Gretchen said...

Olivia is SOOO cute! I love D.C. I can't believe you were so close to me! I miss you guys so much. You are coming to Boise for Christmas right???

Anonymous said...

You have so great pics.. wish i coulda been there!!