http://
This was our last day in Venice, on our way home. We went to all the museums we could. We took some pictures of the Dodges Palace of the outside, but we were not aloud to take any of the inside. To bad. It was really cool to see the history of Venice, and to see the same buildings in the 500 year old paintings still standing today. We took a tour through the old prison. It was really creepy to walk around inside the dungeon and to see the graffiti from the prisoners hundreds of years ago. Yea, justice was completely controlled by the catholic church back then.
We had a very romantic candle light dinner out on the street next to the water. There was local pianist, violinist, and singers throughout all the streets at night. I have to say though the food was not what you would think taste like. Lets just say you payed for the atmosphere.
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So beautiful, Italy is on my short list of places I really want to see. What a fun trip! Thanks for sharing your pictures.
Love, Love, Love all your pictures! Thank you for posting all of these. I am SO incredibly jealous. Santorini looks amazing. I miss you guys so much.
so .. i found ur guys blog.. cool!! all the trip pics are cool.. hard to thin them out i bet!!
Post a Comment