Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Holidays







Hello everyone, we finally took your advice and have a blog. So we can keep in touch more. This is Olivia's first sled ride in her new sled for her first birthday. You know that movie Christmas Story when the boy couldn't put his arms down because of his huge snow suit, that is how she is in this snow suit. She couldn't walk or even stand up straight. It's really funny.

5 comments:

Gretchen said...

I love Olivia's snow gear. How does she like the snow?

KLF said...

So adorable, thanks for doing this, it will be so fun to see more pictures of you guys. Love you.

Brandon and Diedre Sloan said...

Cute!! I'm soooo glad you guys have a blog this will be so much fun!! Olivia is so cute in that sled. It looks like she doesn't mind the snow. That's good since she lives in Alaska!!

Anonymous said...

hey! its so great to hear from you! I loved your Christmas card! its so fun to "see" you guys....
I am so jealous of your trip to venice maybe we will have to go sometime in the far far away future when dustin and I are old enough... merry christmas!

Aileen Taylor said...

That snowsuit is so cute. Does she want to pet the fur on it? That would be funny.
Hopefully you resisted the urge to give her a whitewash - that would be a bad mom!
Stay warm!!!!! Lovies!